Sunday, January 26, 2014

Grammy style take 1

Hello folks, missed me?! Lol let's get right to it!! The Grammy's are on and the performances have been rocking the house! The styles have been less than favorable for a few. Gentlemen, did you not pay attention to your momma? Pharrell Williams- it is an honor to be invited to the Grammy's-it is other worldly to be nominated! You came dressed in work boots, jeans, a running jacket, and what the hell was that thing on your head? If you can not afford a stylist, for the love of GOD, find a men's warehouse and buy yourself a SUIT!!  That junk you had on was unacceptable! You should have been turned away at valet! Ugh! Ryan Lewis- the only person that can pull off a suit similar to yours is Travis Barker.  Please. Never. Again!  Madonna- really wtf? I don't even know what to say.  I will just close my eyes. I understand the outrageous outfits when performing, but can ya have SOME self respect?? People let's get it together! Am I the only one having a problem with this? Can NOT wait to watch fashion police on E!! Go after them Joan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment